Thursday, June 16, 2016

It is the Beginning. . . Not the End

The day has finally arrived where I sit down and type my final blog of the year. I want to thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep up with all of my emails, notes, blogs, comments, and FYI's. Parent communication and a bridge to home is what made our classroom community so strong and lasting. I know in the beginning, for many of you, it is a transition to get used to your inbox being filled with Ms. Freedman notes. However, your inbox will now be quieter.  It has been a pleasure to share daily information and insights into your child's educational experience in the fourth grade. It has been an honor teaching your agent, so thank you for letting your greatest gift spend 180 days with me. I hope your child had an enriching and positive experience in the fifth grade. They are heading off to 6th grade with all the tools they need to be successful. I look forward to hearing about all the successful adventures your agent goes on through his or her career as a student here in Mansfield and beyond. A final thank you for making fifth grade simply unforgettable. I will always treasure this experience.

The curtain is coming down. The inboxes go dark.


Have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment